 Local / United States / Texas / Dallas/Ft. Worth / 37
Re: Meeting over the y2k holidays?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw, lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 20:53:13 GMT

Pat Justison wrote:
Sproat, have you
seen my
new star wars lego page, it features one of your models ,as well as an improved
version of that little test animation I did.
http://home.austin.rr.com/prj/swl.html

Oh wow, man!  That is so cool of you!  Thanks, Pat!  :-,

Cheers,
- jsproat

p.s. "Sproat" is okay, too.  :-,

He stands...like some sort of...PAGAN GOD or DEPOSED TYRANT.  Staring out
over the city he's sworn to...to stare out over...  And it's evident...just
by looking at him...that he's got some PRETTY HEAVY THINGS ON HIS MIND.
- Ben Edlund, 1996