 Local / United States / Texas / Dallas/Ft. Worth / 33
Re: Meeting over the y2k holidays?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw, lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 19:43:20 GMT

My wife and I will be in Fort Worth over the holidays.  We are both from the
area.  The Lego will all be left in Knoxville, unfortunately.. :-(

Where in Fort Worth does your brother-in-law live?  Have you been there before?

Naji

In lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw, Jeremy Sproat writes:
Hey all,

I'm going to be visiting my brother-in-law in Ft. Worth over the y2k
holidays.  I'd be real keen to meet up with anyone (any Legofests would be
way cool! :-), and am willing to drive at least as far as Austin.

Cheers,
- jsproat

He stands...like some sort of...PAGAN GOD or DEPOSED TYRANT.  Staring out
over the city he's sworn to...to stare out over...  And it's evident...just
by looking at him...that he's got some PRETTY HEAVY THINGS ON HIS MIND.
- Ben Edlund, 1996