 Local / United States / Texas / Dallas/Ft. Worth / 51
Re: Meeting over the y2k holidays?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw, lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 17:21:51 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw, Jeremy Sproat writes:
Yah, I'll be around, too.  My wife's in IS for Motorola,
here in Austin over the Y2K turnover.  I could take a spin
up to Dallas, perhaps; I could offer to host a gathering
at my place instead.

This would totally rock.

cool.. this is turning into a minifest!

i'm getting jazzed!