 Local / United States / Texas / Dallas/Ft. Worth / 38
37  |  39
Subject:
MiniFest or just a quick get together, anyone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw, lugnet.loc.us.tx
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 19:04:55 GMT

Short notice, I know..

I will be in the DFW area tomorrow nite, staying in Richardson.

Any chance for a get together? Drop me an email, or I'll check back.

This is a sales call so it may or may not mean I'm available, but I fly in
around 10 AM and back out again around 5 PM thursday and my Wednesday evening
is currently free.

++Lar