 Dear LEGO / 520
Re: Res-Q-fan-attic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 1999 02:59:34 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Aaron West writes:
A year or more ago, when the Res-Q line popped up at local toy shops, I went
bonkers!  My favorite colors (black & yellow bricks with dark blue windows!!)
suddenly combined to finally (Now the police/firemen can sleep easy. On the
streets and in their cars of course.) rescue all my townish mini-figs from
myriad forms of disaster!

Is anybody else as big a fan of this line?

Yes, this line is one of my recent Town fav's having picked up multiple copies
of Aerial Recovery and Emergency Response Center. And the minifigs look really
cool under a black light! To me they look more like astronauts in their in-
cabin suits.

They are among the best for parts
and a town based theme that I could really sink my teeth into

Actually, Res-Q has enhanced my MOC space stuff rather well, moreso than other
Town sets (not including Space Port). IMO if there ever was a theme (except
for the transparent blue pieces) that served as a pseudo-supplement to
Blacktron I, Res-Q was it.

Suggestion to The Lego Group:

While re-releasing older models may be out of the question, releasing new
stuff in old color schemes is certainly a way to draw more business from adult
fans of Lego bricks while getting younger kids excited about color schemes
they haven't seen yet.

-Tom McD.
radiotitan.8m.com