 Space / 39258
Re: Schpiffkraft Hakenkreuz
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 15 Aug 2005 03:58:50 GMT

In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Richie Dulin wrote:

   I was trying to imply simplicity in operation. The Grand Fuhrer, might not be terribly bright, for instance, and could cope with nothing more complex than simple scoort controls.

This sort of post-hoc rationalisation for shoddy work is more popularly known as ‘continually laying bubble’, after a certain semi-famous thread.

Well, it wasn’t a post-hoc rationalisation. But you’re saying that if I want to imply simplicity, then I have to do so in a complex way?

Interesting, but this:

   Keep layin’ it(1), bubble boy. 3o:) (2)

???

Whatever.

So much for your constructive criticism.

Regards

Richie Dulin