 Space / 39180
Re: Schpiffkraft Hakenkreuz
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 8 Aug 2005 21:54:57 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello!

Sorry, Richie, you failed. I see the Hakenkreuz and I am not shocked. I know (or
assume) you ain't a Nazi yourself, so I'm not shocked about that, either. It's
not the first time somebody built something nazi-esque with LEGO, and it will
not be the last time. If such stuff is meant to be provocative it would have to
be more credible. And better executed.
While I'm not shocked I'm somewhat sad, though, that people still think toying
around with Nazi-symbolisms might be funny in any way. It's about as funny as
the plague or your LEGO collection being destroyed in your burning home. Have a
good laugh!

Bye
Jojo