 Space / 39195
Re: Schpiffkraft Hakenkreuz
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 9 Aug 2005 04:22:00 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.space, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.space, Ross Crawford wrote:
In lugnet.space, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.space, Richie Dulin wrote:
The [Space Nazis™] are here!

Richie: Nice contest entry but I don't think it will win.

Well that's a pretty safe bet, given it's ineligible. Go check the rules again.

The rules to what, Ross? What contest are *you* referring to?

LOL Larry, you know exactly which one I'm referring to, AND why I'm not gonna
post a link here. Were you referring to a different one? If so, which? Maybe
instead of the smartass comments you should get back to unskewing that talk to
build ratio.

I wish you hadn't trimmed the other part of my post, but it may not matter.

Don't let me stop you putting it back in if you really want to.

ROSCO