 Space / 39264
Re: Schpiffkraft Hakenkreuz
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 16 Aug 2005 03:09:54 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.space, Richie Dulin wrote:
   The Space Nazis™ are here! • snip After a bad landing (not really, I just turned it over to show the underside, including the 4 V17 missiles and landing gear): • some more All hail the Space Nazis!

Cheers

Richie Dulin

note to self: When wars like the above are going on, do not try posting anything creative to .space - it will most likely be ignored...

Not that I’m complaining or anything, but I worked for a few days solid on my Eastern Block SMASH and now I’m afraid it’s going to get swallowed up in this unnecessary debate. why let a decent model slide (totally ignore it actually) and make a huge deal over something that happened a LONG time ago. I’m pretty certain no-one here was involved in world war II? the easiest thing to do would have been to make a couple of gently critical posts and let this slide into forgetfulness - most of my more controversial posts seem to have that effect on debate!

I’m just alittle dissapointed (in myself) for posting my model in the midst of all this. leave the man alone, he was having a joke. IT may not have been in everyone’s taste, but it was still just a joke. I laughed. :)

Cheers, Matt