 Space / 39154

Subject:
Schpiffkraft Hakenkreuz
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 8 Aug 2005 02:13:22 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

The Space Nazis™ are here!

Here we see the Space Nazi Grand Fuhrer boarding the Schpiffkraft Hakenkreuz:

Saluting the adoring crowd:

Here he is, snug in the Hakenkreuz’s pilot’s seat:

After a bad landing (not really, I just turned it over to show the underside, including the 4 V17 missiles and landing gear):

All hail the Space Nazis!

Cheers

Richie Dulin

Re: Schpiffkraft Hakenkreuz
I like it but one mistake the swaztika is backwords. In the picture where u have it fliped upside down showing the bottom thats how the swaztika should look (unless u wanted it to be that way for a reason) but other wise cool.

-FLIP-

Re: Schpiffkraft Hakenkreuz