 Space / 39256
Re: Schpiffkraft Hakenkreuz
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 15 Aug 2005 02:06:31 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.space, Ross Crawford wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Richie Dulin wrote:

I was trying to imply simplicity in operation. The Grand Fuhrer, might not be terribly bright, for instance, and could cope with nothing more complex than simple scoort controls.

scoort?

Look, its a typo. I tried to type ‘scooter’, but I got it wrong. I make mistakes, okay. Some bigger than others. Much bigger (this whole thread is probably a big mistake). This was a small mistake. Why bother harping on such a small point? Why not just flame me for being a troll or a nazi (or both!) and be done with it?!?

   I googled it, but all I found was references to dutch websites about soccer. Lar, maybe you could help me with my google technique????

Not only do we have people over-reacting to the MOC, we have people dragging in all sorts of stuff. Face it, some people can google better than others. You need to internalise it and move on. Please don’t drag in more conflict. Please don’t.

I’m having a hard enough time of it already, without all this extraneous stuff cropping up.

Regards

Richie Dulin