 Space / 39204
Re: Schpiffkraft Hakenkreuz
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 9 Aug 2005 13:22:25 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

   Lenny’s MOCs are well designed showing a higher level of skill and creativity than we see most often. Lenny also builds more good MOCs, in more different genres than anyone else I know. His MOCs are inspiring... Um, Richie’s moc, yeah, not so much...

So, it’s ok to post MOCs about murderous regimes if you are a good builder, but should refain if the MOC is less than inspiring?