 Space / 39419
Re: Schpiffkraft Hakenkreuz
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 17:11:25 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.space, Ross Crawford wrote:

LOL Larry, you know exactly which one I'm referring to, AND why I'm not gonna
post a link here. Were you referring to a different one? If so, which? Maybe
instead of the smartass comments you should get back to unskewing that talk to
build ratio.

I wholeheartedly agree with Ross on the talk to build ratio point. Talk is cheap
and content is golden. On a lego site, who talks about government trivia? Just
build something - given the amount of time to post, I would assume that the
task/ enjoyment of building isn't such a big deal.

I haven't stopped by in a while (being scheduled with school and 3d work) but at
a glance, the drama is just breathtaking. I should take it and develop a script
for Lugnet's "this is my life" dramatization. Lead roles are yet to be
determined. Maybe I'll take casting calls.

NAAAh...just let things play out. It's all good : )

Peace out.

- M.A. Hein