 Space / 39420
39419  |  39421
Subject:
Presenting the Dutch Division
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 17:15:44 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello all!

I’ve been building my very own PCS subtheme. Presenting...

Or, if PCS itself is a subtheme, this would be my sub-subtheme! Founded by Prince Floris of the Netherlands in the colony of New Holland, Callisto, the Dutch Division is a separate division of the PCS fleet under the enigmatic leadership of Admiral Giddens. DD ships offer logistical and tactical support and provide some firepower in major battles against the Jade Empire, the Iron Reich, the Eastern Block, 3vil and all those other subthemes which have seem to lead a dwindling life in .space... Colour scheme: white, dark grey and highlights of orange, the colour of the Dutch Royal Family, and red and blue to get the Dutch flag.

Now, on to the ships:

The Queen Beatrix Class Transport a bulky ship which can deliver important hardware anywhere, anytime.

The Orange Pod is the basic starfighter of the Dutch Division. Fast, agile but also fragile...

The Wilhelmina Class Gunship is the oldest class of ships and most are in the Jovian system to protect the traderoutes of New Holland. Slow but heavily armed and sturdy.

The Snowmoon Class Gunship was built to replace the aging Wilhelminas. A single person ship which has been refitted for missions in the more volatile regions of .space.

The Snowmoon Class Escort Fighter is meant to assist the slower Snowmoon gunships. Not suited for deep space missions, however, since it is a short-range fighter.

The Bluestreak Tactical Command Ship is a unique craft. Prince Floris and his two aides, the alien Al’r and Jan Peter Balkenende use this ship to get to the front quickly and assume command if necessary.

That’s it for now. Feel free to let me know what you think and maybe someone wants to build a DD ship, too?

Love, Sylvi