 Space / 39212
Re: Schpiffkraft Hakenkreuz
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 9 Aug 2005 22:40:28 GMT

In lugnet.space, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.space, Ross Crawford wrote:
In lugnet.space, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.space, Ross Crawford wrote:
In lugnet.space, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Richie: Nice contest entry but I don't think it will win.

Well that's a pretty safe bet, given it's ineligible. Go check the rules again.

The rules to what, Ross? What contest are *you* referring to?

LOL Larry, you know exactly which one I'm referring to, AND why I'm not gonna
post a link here.

No, really, I don't have any idea what contest you're referring to. I infer you
have an actual one in mind

Just as I inferred the same from your statement "Richie: Nice contest entry but
I don't think it will win"???? Larry you can't have it both ways.

ROSCO