 Space / 39154
39153  |  39155
Subject:
Schpiffkraft Hakenkreuz
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 8 Aug 2005 02:13:22 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

The Space Nazis™ are here!

Here we see the Space Nazi Grand Fuhrer boarding the Schpiffkraft Hakenkreuz:

Saluting the adoring crowd:

Here he is, snug in the Hakenkreuz’s pilot’s seat:

After a bad landing (not really, I just turned it over to show the underside, including the 4 V17 missiles and landing gear):

All hail the Space Nazis!

Cheers

Richie Dulin