 Space / 39190
Re: Schpiffkraft Hakenkreuz
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 9 Aug 2005 03:03:26 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ross Crawford wrote:
In lugnet.space, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.space, Richie Dulin wrote:
The [Space Nazis™] are here!

Richie: Nice contest entry but I don't think it will win.

Well that's a pretty safe bet, given it's ineligible. Go check the rules again.

ROSCO

     May I ask what contest this might be for?  I'm not as networthy as the rest
of you all - just don't get the time any more.  But I'd be interested in seeing
what inspired this...joke.

Peace and Long Life,
Tony Alexander