 Space / 39241
Re: Schpiffkraft Hakenkreuz
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 11 Aug 2005 04:59:39 GMT

In lugnet.space, Johannes Koehler wrote:
Hello!

Sorry, Richie, you failed. I see the Hakenkreuz and I am not shocked. I know (or
assume) you ain't a Nazi yourself,

How should you know it, Jojo? And even why would you assume it? Would it be that
the AFOL comunity is nazi free?

<snip>

While I'm not shocked I'm somewhat sad, though, that people still think toying
around with Nazi-symbolisms might be funny in any way. It's about as funny as
the plague or your LEGO collection being destroyed in your burning home. Have a
good laugh!

You hit the nail now Jojo! Under other circumstances I would spotlight your
post!...

As for Mr. Dulin, only two thoughts for now: 1) were you (or someone really
close to you) in a concentration camp, you'd never would build a MOC like this,
I'm pretty sure; 2) what does stop you from growing up? -- I don't mean, getting
old -- that everyone does, even animals -- but you see, growing up as like
becoming conscious.

In the time being, reading some Primo Levi or Ann Frank's diary wouldn't hurt
you a bit.

Cheers not,
Paulo Renato