 Space / 39170
Re: Schpiffkraft Hakenkreuz
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 8 Aug 2005 19:40:45 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Richie Dulin wrote:
   The Space Nazis™ are here!

I don’t think this is funny. The ship design is uninspired and non-humorous. The Adolf Hitler fig isn’t very striking, nor is he funny either. The description of your MOC is pretty plain, and not funny. The only thing at all amusing is the shock factor, but once it wears off, theres nothing else to keep my interest. Plus, I think this sort of thing (especially that you publicized it soo much(1)) is bad press for the AFOL community at large.

-Lenny

(1) = What happens on JLUG can stay on JLUG - but Lugnet, et al. is a different story.

Wow.

Is this the same guy who was built a entire subtheme based on another notoriously murderous totalitarian regime? People who live in glass gulags shouldn’t throw stones.

Chill out, Junior Marshal.

Marc Nelson Jr.

Marc’s Creations