 Space / 39257
Re: Schpiffkraft Hakenkreuz
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 15 Aug 2005 03:13:02 GMT

In lugnet.space, Richie Dulin wrote:

   I was trying to imply simplicity in operation. The Grand Fuhrer, might not be terribly bright, for instance, and could cope with nothing more complex than simple scoort controls.

This sort of post-hoc rationalisation for shoddy work is more popularly known as ‘continually laying bubble’, after a certain semi-famous thread.

Keep layin’ it(1), bubble boy. 3o:) (2)

Cheers,

Allister

(1) to turn a phrase.

(2) and I don’t even know what teabagging is.