 Star Wars / 16703
Re: Tri-Wing Fighter Redux
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 20 May 2004 16:17:55 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.starwars, Allister McLaren wrote:
   In lugnet.starwars, Chris Yoder wrote:

   Ah, well I failed to mention it only works in conjunction with the bubble tender class spacecraft. (Which comes with the space upgrade package.) You see, the bubble tender class lays a long bubble out before the triwing for it to fly thru. It’s sole function is to continually lay bubble. It also injects the bubbles with air. The triwing flys from one bubble to the next.

I propose a new rule: If the word count in explaining whatever contrived technology is required for a moc to work exceeds the piece count of said moc, then the builder gets slapped upside the head with a fish.

slap <

Uh-oh!

So, um, can I avoid the fish if I testify that I wasn’t really um explaining um anything at all...?

I suggest that the practice of posting further explanations that obfuscate rather than clarify, utilize Junior Anti-Logic, and ‘fly in the face of physics’ be hereby(1) termed “continually laying bubble”, especially if they show no sign of abating. ;-)

(Caution: impending pun.) Or is it that it is, ah, baiting? And, yet, here I am (in public) wondering what is in the bubbles before the air is injected? Will I never learn?

Peace and bubbles,

Professor Whateverly

(1) Yes that’s correct. I only use my ears to hearby. ;-b