 Space / 39168
Re: Schpiffkraft Hakenkreuz
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 8 Aug 2005 19:17:56 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tony Alexander wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Richie Dulin wrote:
   The Space Nazis™ are here!

I don’t think this is funny. The ship design is uninspired and non-humorous. The Adolf Hitler fig isn’t very striking, nor is he funny either. The description of your MOC is pretty plain, and not funny. The only thing at all amusing is the shock factor, but once it wears off, theres nothing else to keep my interest. Plus, I think this sort of thing (especially that you publicized it soo much(1)) is bad press for the AFOL community at large.

-Lenny

(1) = What happens on JLUG can stay on JLUG - but Lugnet, et al. is a different story.

Agreed 100%. I see little to no play value or humor here. This is in EXTREMELY poor taste, and sheds a bad light not just on us as AFOL’s, but also on LEGO as the company whose child-themed toys you’ve used to spread a very adult message of hatred. This is sad.

It’s even more sad that crap like this was highlighted. Four times...

Where’s the delete button when you need it?

-- Nathan Wells