 Space / 39262
Re: Schpiffkraft Hakenkreuz
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 16 Aug 2005 00:34:24 GMT

In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Richie Dulin wrote:

So much for your constructive criticism.

Many apologies. I was attempting to engage in this ‘smack talk’ thing that seems to be all the rage, apparently without success. Didn’t mean to offend.

My apologies too Allister. You’re one of the very few who’ve posted something constructive in this thread. I over-reacted to your ‘smack talk’ (I have a personal connection to a ‘bubble boy’, so I tend to think using the term as a put-down is in particularly bad taste).

This thread has been a real drain on my emotional capital, and I have been trying to get a proper explanation together. I will post it soon.

Cheers

Richie Dulin