 Space / 39261
39260  |  39262
Subject:
Eastern Block gets reinforcements!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 15 Aug 2005 13:49:24 GMT

This is my first .space moc, I decided to join the forces of the eastern block, as it is obvious that their doctrines will prevail over the puny powers of PCS!

I hereby introduce... the Eastern Block Staged Mass Assault SHip!

Click pic to see more!

(I know, I know, not enough red... I blame that on parts constraints! but does it fit with eastern block standards?)

Anyway, newbie to .space, delurk and new moc - I’m fairly happy with that :) So, PLMKWYT! -Matt