 Space / 39191
Re: Schpiffkraft Hakenkreuz
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 9 Aug 2005 03:16:17 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tony Alexander wrote:
In lugnet.space, Ross Crawford wrote:
In lugnet.space, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.space, Richie Dulin wrote:
The [Space Nazis™] are here!

Richie: Nice contest entry but I don't think it will win.

Well that's a pretty safe bet, given it's ineligible. Go check the rules again.

     May I ask what contest this might be for?  I'm not as networthy as the rest
of you all - just don't get the time any more.  But I'd be interested in seeing
what inspired this...joke.

Relax Tony, it wasn't inspired by any contest. That was just lar making another
snide comment, based on false premise.

ROSCO