 Space / 39213
Re: Schpiffkraft Hakenkreuz
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 9 Aug 2005 22:50:22 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ross Crawford wrote:
In lugnet.space, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.space, Ross Crawford wrote:
In lugnet.space, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.space, Ross Crawford wrote:
In lugnet.space, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Richie: Nice contest entry but I don't think it will win.

Well that's a pretty safe bet, given it's ineligible. Go check the rules again.

The rules to what, Ross? What contest are *you* referring to?

LOL Larry, you know exactly which one I'm referring to, AND why I'm not gonna
post a link here.

No, really, I don't have any idea what contest you're referring to. I infer you
have an actual one in mind

Just as I inferred the same from your statement "Richie: Nice contest entry but
I don't think it will win"???? Larry you can't have it both ways.

Sorry for the inference, it wasn't my intent to leave you with a false
impression, it was just a figure of speech. As I said before, and as you cut
away.

Apparently there is some real contest though, isn't there? Perhaps you could
tell us about it? Or tell us why you're reluctant to tell us about it? Or give
us a clue as to where it's being held so we can see for ourselves? I haven't
been reading everything everywhere, like I used to be able to, so I'm not aware
of it, whatever it is.

It's pretty clear that there is one though from your words, unlike mine, which
were just a turn of phrase.  I think you're the one trying to have it both ways.