 Space / 33027
Re: Jade Empire K
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 2004 14:53:46 GMT

   Eh, I completely understand your point and also realize I build “PCSly” :-) And I was building in “my little universe” and it’s ok, they know me there. Heck, I can’t remember the spellin’ of the name of this ship without going back and lookin at my post.

Chris, There is no reason to be so polite to Keith. You gotta be all like “I AM CHRIS GIDDENS, YOU WILL BOW BEFORE ME FOR I AM THE SPACE” and then kick keith in the shins. Keith won’t do anything cuz he’s a pansy. He’s just jealous that IR isn’t as cool as PCS.

Eastern Block would never respond to a Space-nazi as sheepishly as PCS. But really, can we expect anymore?

Thought not.

-Lenyu