 Space / 39196
Re: This van is more than meets the eye...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 9 Aug 2005 04:49:43 GMT

In lugnet.space, Stephen Pakbaz wrote:
   Hello everyone,

I have updated my site with a new original Transformer!

The newest member of the Autobots is called Camshaft. He is a transforming black surveillance van. This model is very articulate and well disguised. It also looks great in robot mode given the transforming constraints.

You can find Camshaft and my other Lego Transformers on my website in the Transformers section:
http://www.rose-hulman.edu/~pakbazsc/

Or you can go directly to Camshaft’s page:
http://www.rose-hulman.edu/~pakbazsc/camshaft.html

Enjoy my creations and please let me know what you think.

“I have never encountered anything that couldn’t be modeled out of Lego”

Stephen Pakbaz

Hello Stephen,

allthouh I’m not a transformer fan I see the difficulties you run in when you try to build one. Most of them just look good in one mode and totally off in the other.

Your camshaft is a well done van which would fit into every town creation. And he’s a Mech that looks well proportioned and powerfull.

Great job! (!!Spotlighted)

Keep it up
Marco