 Space / 39180
Re: Schpiffkraft Hakenkreuz
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 8 Aug 2005 21:54:57 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello!

Sorry, Richie, you failed. I see the Hakenkreuz and I am not shocked. I know (or
assume) you ain't a Nazi yourself, so I'm not shocked about that, either. It's
not the first time somebody built something nazi-esque with LEGO, and it will
not be the last time. If such stuff is meant to be provocative it would have to
be more credible. And better executed.
While I'm not shocked I'm somewhat sad, though, that people still think toying
around with Nazi-symbolisms might be funny in any way. It's about as funny as
the plague or your LEGO collection being destroyed in your burning home. Have a
good laugh!

Bye
Jojo

In lugnet.space, Johannes Koehler wrote:
Hello!

Sorry, Richie, you failed. I see the Hakenkreuz and I am not shocked. I know (or
assume) you ain't a Nazi yourself,

How should you know it, Jojo? And even why would you assume it? Would it be that
the AFOL comunity is nazi free?

<snip>

While I'm not shocked I'm somewhat sad, though, that people still think toying
around with Nazi-symbolisms might be funny in any way. It's about as funny as
the plague or your LEGO collection being destroyed in your burning home. Have a
good laugh!

You hit the nail now Jojo! Under other circumstances I would spotlight your
post!...

As for Mr. Dulin, only two thoughts for now: 1) were you (or someone really
close to you) in a concentration camp, you'd never would build a MOC like this,
I'm pretty sure; 2) what does stop you from growing up? -- I don't mean, getting
old -- that everyone does, even animals -- but you see, growing up as like
becoming conscious.

In the time being, reading some Primo Levi or Ann Frank's diary wouldn't hurt
you a bit.

Cheers not,
Paulo Renato