 Publishing / 1532
Re: Announcing Brickshelf.com Gallery for everyone!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 20:39:12 GMT

Bram said:
I _have_ built the model and its cradle, which actually holds it quite
well.  There is a bit of warpage in the horizontal axle-thingy, but I
have a ton of those from MindFest, so I don't mind.
However, there *are* a few models that I've never built...can you guess
which ones?[1] :)
The Zero.
Alan
This message's random set is: 6505,