 Publishing / 1499
Re: Announcing Brickshelf.com Gallery for everyone!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 20:03:40 GMT

In lugnet.announce.brickshelf, Kevin Loch writes:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi

Keep in mind that this is still buggy beta code, and anything can break.
Also note that only the most essential features are in place now, and
many, many features will be added soon.

In future modifications, will you be sorting the Member Index?  Or how about
allowing custom minifigs from the member to be displayed?  How about for each
member having a link to their personal web site?  What about limiting the
number of pictures to each gallery or will that be up to the member?

Thanks
Barbara