 Publishing / 1490
Re: Announcing Brickshelf.com Gallery for everyone!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 16:06:41 GMT

On Thu, 10 Feb 2000 18:53:01 GMT, "Kevin Loch" <kloch@opnsys.com>
wrote:

How will you enforce against (or do you care about) people using it as a site
to host auction listing support pictures, etc?

I would encourage people to use it as an auction support site, as long
as the content doesn't violate the TOS.

Wow, that's incredibly generous of you.  I'll be making use of that
service, as long as it is ok with you.

A small suggestion.  I think a link to the TOS on the member listing
page, or maybe in the little menu "area" line would be helpful.  I
know I'll want to check it from time to time, and finding it only in
the new user sign-up page is a little unintuitive.

GREAT JOB!

--
The parts you want and nothing else?