 Publishing / 1502
Re: Announcing Brickshelf.com Gallery for everyone!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 04:16:16 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Kevin Loch writes:
Yes, and even better you will be able to assign any icon in your collection
to be the icon for any folder in your collection.  I might allow that for
the user icon otherwise there will be a large selection of figs to choose
from.
Could you make a minifig generator-like device to make our own figs?
Alan
This message's random set is: 8523, www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=8523