 Publishing / 1513
Re: Announcing Brickshelf.com Gallery for everyone!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 23:46:27 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Todd Lehman writes:
For example, here's a page containing 500 all-different randomly-generated
minifigs:

  http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/minifig-test/

Wow!  Would it be possible to generate all of those with a height
of 128 pixels (total, including space above and below fig.)?
Those would look *much* better than my lousy scans (and I could add
that feature *much* faster) :)

KL