 Publishing / 1529
Re: Announcing Brickshelf.com Gallery for everyone!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 17:58:00 GMT

On Sun, 13 Feb 2000 12:01:59 GMT, "Todd Lehman" <lehman@javanet.com>
wrote:

I didn't mention this before because it didn't seem relevant, but that page
was created on August 21, 1998 (at a different URL back then) and was simply
something lying around on the back burner that happened to be relevant to the
discussion (Ben's question in particular).  Although it probably didn't take
more than a couple hours to make back then, it wasn't something assembled
yesterday on-the-fly for any particular purpose or suggestion.

On a much lighter note, I really liked how the page loaded.  I am
guessing that the order in which the images appeared on the page was
not caused by anything other than load times, but it was cool to watch
gaps appear in the lines of minifigs then watch them be filled in
later...

And yeah, it doesn't take much to amuse me.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?