 Publishing / 1491
Re: Announcing Brickshelf.com Gallery for everyone!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 16:04:02 GMT

Perfect!  Thanks, Kevin.

shaun

Kevin Loch wrote:

I tried to register, but kept running into a problem.  I input all of my
information, but ended up getting an error message stating I had used
something beyond  the permissible characters [A-Z],[a-z],[0-9], etc- yet I
wasn't using anything taboo.  Any thoughts?

shaun
KL

Try it again now...