 Publishing / 1501
Re: Announcing Brickshelf.com Gallery for everyone!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 04:09:01 GMT

allowing custom minifigs from the member to be displayed?  How about for each

Yes, and even better you will be able to assign any icon in your collection
to be the icon for any folder in your collection.  I might allow that for
the user icon otherwise there will be a large selection of figs to choose
from.

I like this idea.  I prefer a large assortment of minifigs for each user to
select on the main page, but having our own icons for the folders would be
cool.  I imagine someone like Larry having a GMLTC folder with their logo as
the link to the folder.  There needs to be some way to tell if it's a
sub-folder or a picture though since both could be in the same folder.

If you (or some other artist) could come up with a bunch of standard icons, I
think that would be a nice place to start.  That way we could still put up a
Town icon on our town folders even if we don't yet have a nice icon of our own.
If I'm someone that is good at building but terrible at art, I'd like to have
a good selection (5 or so of each subject) of defaults to choose from.

Back to the minifigs though, do you think it would add a significant load-up
time for the main page if we all chose different figs?

Ben Roller