 Publishing / 1538
Re: Announcing Brickshelf.com Gallery for everyone!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 04:58:17 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Kevin Loch writes:
I was unaware that image hosting was in the Lugnet long-term plan.

I'd say if anything it's in the really really long-term plan -- someday when
bandwidth grows on trees.  Image hosting was the very first thing Suzanne and
I talked about doing back in the summer of '96 but as soon as it became clear
that places like Geocities could do that sort of thing already, there didn't
seem to be much point in ever worrying about that.

What you've created is incredible, BTW, and far cooler than Geocities could
ever be for images and stuff!

--Todd