 Publishing / 1475
Re: Announcing Brickshelf.com Gallery for everyone!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 18:50:40 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Kevin Loch writes:
In lugnet.announce.brickshelf, Kevin Loch writes:
After seeing how popular the gallery section is at Brickshelf, I wondered
how other people could display their work.  The solution is to allow
users to create accounts and upload it themselves!

Cool.

What are your ToS?

That is...

How will you enforce against people uploading non Lego stuff?
How will you enforce against (or do you care about) people using it as a site
to host auction listing support pictures, etc?

(I haven't went and looked, maybe you have a FAQ that addresses this all...)

This is really swell! Thanks

++Lar