 Publishing / 1642
Re: Announcing Brickshelf.com Gallery for everyone!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 19:51:38 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Frank Filz writes:
Kevin Loch wrote:
Ah, I think I see why it doesn't work, it doesn't work if Javascript
isn't enabled. Can you fix that? All you're doing in the Javascript is a
re-direct.

Yes, the site uses javascript redirects in several places.

I'm not sure I can do it with mod-rewrite but I'll look into it.

KL