 Publishing / 1500
Re: Announcing Brickshelf.com Gallery for everyone!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 03:55:53 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Barbara Sproat writes:
In future modifications, will you be sorting the Member Index?  Or how about

Yes, in many different user selectable ways.

allowing custom minifigs from the member to be displayed?  How about for each

Yes, and even better you will be able to assign any icon in your collection
to be the icon for any folder in your collection.  I might allow that for
the user icon otherwise there will be a large selection of figs to choose from.

member having a link to their personal web site?  What about limiting the
number of pictures to each gallery or will that be up to the member?

Links to personal sites is a good idea!

As for limits, As long as the content is interesting (i.e. not 30,000 copies
of the same picture) we are limited only by the system resources (which
can be expanded as required.

KL