 Publishing / 1484
Re: Announcing Brickshelf.com Gallery for everyone!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 21:12:08 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.announce.brickshelf, Kevin Loch writes:
<announce>

Generally excellent ToS. Where did you crib these, or did you make them up
yourself? I need a set of ToS potentially and would like to crib... can I?

Ummm.... the were heavially "borrowed" form Yahoo/Geocities,
which seemed to be the most similar type of service.
Of course I added some and deleted some made a bunch of edits.

KL