 Publishing / 1476
Re: Announcing Brickshelf.com Gallery for everyone!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 18:53:01 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Larry Pieniazek writes:
What are your ToS?

http://www.brickshelf.com/terms.html
That is...

How will you enforce against people uploading non Lego stuff?

several "moderators" with the delete function.

How will you enforce against (or do you care about) people using it as a site
to host auction listing support pictures, etc?

I would encourage people to use it as an auction support site, as long
as the content doesn't violate the TOS.

(I haven't went and looked, maybe you have a FAQ that addresses this all...)

This is really swell! Thanks

++Lar