 Publishing / 1498
Re: Announcing Brickshelf.com Gallery for everyone!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 18:20:52 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Kevin Loch writes:

If you are logged in (look at the top right corener) and in one of your
personal folders, you should have a link for "Upload" above the gray
title bar.

Got it, thanks. I hadn't actually created a folder yet, so I hadn't seen the
choices.

Russell