 Publishing / 1478
Re: Announcing Brickshelf.com Gallery for everyone!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 20:00:27 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Tony Kilaras writes:

What is your stance on Lego clone instruction scans?

That would definately be off-topic.  In fact I'd prefer
that people not upload complete instruction or catalog scans
of any type to the gallery.  Those should be submitted to the
scan section (note that there are different terms covering the gallery and
the scan sections).