 Publishing / 1527
Re: Announcing Brickshelf.com Gallery for everyone!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 17:25:41 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> writes:
No one would argue that Bram's pentawhatzits isn't a MOC, whether
he actually realised it in physicality or not.

I'm getting mentioned quite a lot today :)  For anyone interested, the
name is bastardized Latin (using a dictionary, I don't speak Latin)
Five-  wing-  nifty suffix
Penta- pteri- goid
I _have_ built the model and its cradle, which actually holds it quite
well.  There is a bit of warpage in the horizontal axle-thingy, but I
have a ton of those from MindFest, so I don't mind.
However, there *are* a few models that I've never built...can you guess
which ones?[1] :)
--Bram

1) Shameless plug to build traffic.  (See sig for URL)