 Publishing / 1501
  Re: Announcing Brickshelf.com Gallery for everyone!

(...) I like this idea. I prefer a large assortment of minifigs for each user to select on the main page, but having our own icons for the folders would be cool. I imagine someone like Larry having a GMLTC folder with their logo as the link to the (...) (24 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Announcing Brickshelf.com Gallery for everyone!

(...) Depends on the size of the images and the number of images per page. The neat thing is, with modern browsers and servers, a whole bunch of small images totalling, say, 100KB can be transferred in roughly the same time as one big 100KB image. (...) (24 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Announcing Brickshelf.com Gallery for everyone!

(...) Wow! Would it be possible to generate all of those with a height of 128 pixels (total, including space above and below fig.)? Those would look *much* better than my lousy scans (and I could add that feature *much* faster) :) KL (24 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Announcing Brickshelf.com Gallery for everyone!

(...) Technically speaking, it's possible to generate them at a variety of small sizes -- it's basically just some pipefitting and scripting with pnmtools. But then again it was just a little experiment page -- something from the back burner at (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Announcing Brickshelf.com Gallery for everyone!

(...) On a much lighter note, I really liked how the page loaded. I am guessing that the order in which the images appeared on the page was not caused by anything other than load times, but it was cool to watch gaps appear in the lines of minifigs (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.publish)