 Publishing / 1531
1530  |  1532
Subject:
New wallpaper scene and customizable POV file
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 19:05:49 GMT

I've finished a new scene.  The models used have all been published before, but
the focus is on the landscape.  I've written the POV file so as to make the
landscape very easy to customize.  Feel free to use it, but please give credit.
http://www.chuh.org/Students/Bram-Lambrecht/LEGO/wallpaper/

Partially because of the trees, this took forever to render at 1600x1200, but
then again, thats why you go to sleep--to let your raytracer work :)
Time For Parse:  0 hours  8 minutes 31.0 seconds (511 seconds)
Time For Trace:  7 hours 13 minutes 51.0 seconds (26031 seconds)
    Total Time:  7 hours 22 minutes 22.0 seconds (26542 seconds)
If anyone know of some POV trees that look nice and render quickly, please
share.

Please LMKWYT!
--Bram