 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 10413
Re: RCX 3.0 with 82 ports...Wow!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 01:31:05 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Bruce Sheridan wrote:
   In lugnet.lego, Calum Tsang wrote:
   “Yes, Chris and Calum, there will be a RCX 3.0, it will have 82 IO ports

How big is that succker going to be?

48 x 48 studs, with colour TFT display..... mmmmmmmm.....

   How many batteries will it take?

As many as you can afford?

   Where will they fit all those ports (is that 41 motor ports AND 41 sensor ports?)

Oh no they’ll all be multi-purpose, assignable to either input or output, or a combination LOL

   What kind of a contest would use something like that?

A Big A$$ one.

ROSCO