 LEGO Company / 647
Re: The sky is *not* falling
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 03:04:20 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Orion Pobursky wrote:
In lugnet.lego, Gregory Muri wrote:
You know Orion, it may be a dead horse but that certainly doesn't make the
problem go away.  Keeping it in the forums every once and awhile is a good
thing in my opinion.  You are not required to agree with me and neither is
anyone else.  However, I am certainly not going to offer TLC or any of their
representatives any kudos whatsoever until this problem is solved.  Feel
free to disagree with me, I don't mind.

You're right, you have the right to complain but as a reply to this particular
thread I feel it was inappropriate and rude.

Inappropriate?  Naw, if TLC's management and policies are getting revaluated,
then I can't think of a more opportune moment to remind TLC that some of us
AFOLs still haven't "gotten over it".

Mark